|Job Title:||Estates Coordinator|
|Location:||UK - England - West Yorkshire, Wakefield|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
• To act as an effective first point of contact for daily Estates matters.
• Managing helpdesk enquiries and ensuring that work is planned and completed in a timely and effective manner.
• Dealing with client enquiries and requests (e.g. staff, visitors and external bookings).
• Overseeing work activities to ensure that high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
• Provide administrative support to enable the effective running of the Estates department.
Estates Helpdesk coordination
• Act as the initial point of contact for the foundation Estates department including internal/external client requests and contractors.
• Respond effectively to both telephone and email enquiries using effective listening, questioning and problem solving skills.
• Manage work requests through the Foundation helpdesk system.
• Supervision of work activities to ensure they are carried out in a safe, timely and effective manner.
• Ensure that work streams are correctly allocated to the appropriate service provider.
• Manage request for site access issues when required (i.e. access for out of school clubs).
• Complete weekly site walks to ensure the overall condition of the estate and its associated properties is of a high standard and raise defects as appropriate.
• Assist the Estates and Contracts Manager with the monitoring of standards throughout the Estate.
• Attend fortnightly meetings with appointed members of the school Senior Leadership Team to review Estates matters. Ensure that issues raised are actioned.
• Attend weekly Estates toolbox talks.
• Attend regular school Health and Safety meetings.
• Operate and maintain an effective filing system for the Estates office.
• Process invoices and record all costs and expenses for the Estates Budget.
• Ensure that all contractors adhere to the signing in policy of the foundation.
• Ensure that Permit to Work's are issued as required.
• Ensure that contractors are made aware of the Asbestos register prior to commencing any work activity.
• Order and manage all furniture requests for the site.
• Provide administrative support to the Estates Manager as required.
• Providing safe access to the school and classrooms where required in the event of snow, ice, minor flooding or similar emergencies.
• Carrying out necessary procedures in the event of fire, flood, breaking and entering, accident or major damage.
We look forward to receiving your application.