|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are delighted to be partnered with a specialist in passive fire protection. They are a fully accredited professional business who manufacture, install and maintain fire doors and screens in addition to construction work to meet the demands of their established customer base.
The organisation has a diverse client base which includes large commercial organisations, social housing and public sector buildings. The nature of the clients mean projects can range from £10k-£1m. The company is based in South East London with projects across London and the South East of England.
Due to growth, the business is now looking to create a commercial surveying department and require an Estimator to support the rapid expansion. The role will be to support the overall estimating and bid function within the business, taking tenders through initial enquiries through to completion.
- Take tenders from start to completion in refined time frames
- Conducting site measure and inspections
- Using drawings to create the best offer for the client
- Work with internal teams to ensure that they are working collaboratively and deadlines are met
- Attend contract handover meetings to fully brief the delivery team
- Support the Quantity Surveyor in duties at peak times
- Commercial acumen
- Previous experience in commercial surveying, preferably in a subcontractor or small firm
- Agile and able to adapt to a fast-moving business and sector
- Full clean driving licence and role involves travel
If this role seems of interest, then please contact Bev Brackpool on 01202 888986 or apply and I will get in touch with you directly.