|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Estimator - Landscape
Successful candidates will:
- Prepare, price and issue accurate estimates for a variety of ecological contracting projects.
- Complete and submit PQQ's and tenders, including all supporting information.
- Complete bills of quantities and schedule of rates as required.
- Undertake site visits as necessary.
- To be the Principal Contractor Representative across the multiple interfaces within the Project;
- Obtain competitive and compliant quotes from suppliers and contractors;
- Evaluate the most effective way of undertaking and completing the works, accurately pricing all elements of the works, in order to produce a high quality, competitive submission.
- Be highly organized and able to adapt to quick changes in a dynamic working environment offering strategic and tactical leadership;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, clients and office based staff.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Maintain our estimating and proposals database.
- A degree or HND in a Ecology/Landscape related discipline.
- Previous experience within a relevant sector;
- Previous, demonstrable and strong experience in pricing and estimating projects from plans, drawings, specifications and site visits;
- CSCS card;
- Full driving licence.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Paid accommodation and subsistence allowance (when working away).
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private healthcare.
- Regular training and career development.