Our Client, an independent family-owned business, is looking for a passionate Estimator (Demolition) to join their team in the South, UK.
With excellent knowledge of demolition and health and safety, part of the successful candidate's role will be to develop initial tender programmes in conjunction with the proposed project team.
- Estimate and prepare the cost of demolition tenders, using first principles.
- Develop the estimate at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project.
- Identify potential cost risks and opportunities within tender submissions.
- Sourcing supplier and sub-contractor quotations.
- Estimator experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads.
- Experience in a sales or administration role in construction or demolition industry.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.