A rare and integral opportunity for a senior management professional has arisen. You will join a team as a Service Line Operations Manager. This is an exciting time in the company's development as they look to further grow and develop the Advisory services offering across both Europe and the rest of the World. You will be a member of the European Management Team, and will also become a member of the wider global Advisory team, able to support the strategic direction and planning within both Europe and further afield.
You will advise clients on strategic decisions to acquire, divest or develop assets across a multitude of sectors. Supporting clients to add value to their business through understanding procurement, operational and compliance issues.
Working with the European Regional Manager and other members of the European Management Team, you will have responsibility for leading the activities of the Advisory Service Line Operation to ensure business development and growth, successful project delivery, on or above target business performance and well-motivated staff.
You will provide leadership across the Advisory team, to ensure an engaged and motivated workforce. This includes having responsibility for all aspects of the leadership, management and development of the European Advisory Service Line, which includes developing and delivering the business' significant growth plan and budget, integrating acquisitions into the team and accurate reporting of management information.
You will work closely with other senior members of the management team, both in the Europe and further afield, to develop and deliver key sector and client Business Development initiatives as well as building the Service Line's work pipeline by leading and facilitating the winning of work for the teams from both new and existing clients. Working closely with other areas of the business (both in Europe and further afield) to maximise business development opportunities and ensure effective cross-selling through existing disciplines and services offerings. You will also be responsible for the continued professional development of your managers and teams as well as leading its future expansion by driving the recruitment and selection process for key appointments.
- Safety leadership - evidence of achieving safety excellence by role modelling 'safety first' behaviour and through consistent adherence to policy and safety management.
- Visionary Leadership of individual staff and service line teams through effective communication, performance management, training and development, succession planning and reward and recognition.
- Demonstrable experience of managing significant change within teams including planning, implementing and monitoring actions.
- Demonstrable experience of managing performance against revenue and productivity targets as well as working capital in line with agreed targets.
- Ability to manage staff across the broad spectrum of performance situations and from a broad range of technical backgrounds.
- Strong financial management and effective communication skills.
- Experience of accurately reporting and managing a pipeline of work.
- Experience of staff recruitment (including strategic hires), retention and the continued professional development of staff.
- Proven ability to lead the development of service line growth strategies and contribute to regional business plans and budgets which includes an assessment of business risks, growth opportunities, resourcing requirements and priorities and can actively manage performance against these.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com