An exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced Facilities Engineer required with a background in Rail, NHS or Manufacturing environment to work with a leading Technology and Infrastructure company in the North London area.
- Supervise Maintenance Engineers undertaking maintenance, inspection, and repair of depot plant in accordance with the agreed maintenance regime defined on the Maintenance Management System, including scheduling new tasks in accordance with statutory legislation as applicable.
- Undertake 1st line fault finding to identify most appropriate and economic means of rectification.
- Undertake fault rectification, preventative maintenance and inspection of plant and facilties, as the need arise and following appropriate training and/or competence assessment.
- Check the facilities performance using the Building Management System on a daily basis for any alarms and rectify as applicable.
- Produce risk assessments and job procedures for all activities in line with the agreed maintenance regime.
- Maintain all contracted maintenance work records using a computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Maintain the Asset Register for Plant and Facilities
- Supervision of sub contractors (8 or more) including raising Permits, both a hands on role but also supervisory experience to delegate workload.
- Confident and able to handle pressurized workloads in a critical environment.
- A minimum City & Guilds NVQ Level 4 or BTEC HNC/HND in either electrical or mechanical engineering disciplines is preferred.
- Experience in faultfinding, knowledge of IT and the ability to understand and interpret drawings and wiring diagrams is necessary.
- Driving licence is required due to the requirements to travel to other sites and Maintenance Contractor Offices
We look forward to receiving your application