|Job Title:||Facilities Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are excited to be working with a global entertainment business who have multiple properties within the UK that service over 1000 staff. As a market leader, they are responsible for the production and delivery of some of the most well know series and films.
The role of facilities supervisor is to ensure a high level of facilities support and service to the business units at 6 sites in London. You will have full responsibility for delivery of day to day facilities for the multiple sites you are assigned. The operational services are delivered by a mixture of in house and external contractors, you will often have to liaise with external FM providers.
This is an opportunity to join a global business in a crucial role. This position is focussed on service and ensuring a fit for purpose office space for all staff members and visitors. They are currently undergoing extensive renovation works to create a quirky, fun and efficient office space. You will be responsible for the upkeep of these buildings when the renovations are completed.
- Write and maintain SOPs for all FM services
- Compile timely reports to be shared with the senior business members
- Ensure all KPI's and SLA's are met on all contracts
- Timely follow up on discrepancies
- Supervise and manage the work of contractors and sub-contractors
- Work closely with external providers
- Experience of FM within Leisure, Retail or high end office space
- BIFM qualification
- NEBOSH qualification or IOSH managing safely
- Capacity to solve complex problems
- Experience dealing with a diverse stakeholder base with unique requirements
- Management of hard and soft facilities
If you would like the opportunity to join a well-known global business in an exciting position, please call Bev Brackpool on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.