|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Portsmouth|
|Salary:||Salary up to £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Our Client is a globally recognised provider of Estate and Facilities management to an enviable client list encompassing some of the largest corporate businesses with multiple sites throughout the UK. They have an immediate need to recruit an additional Finance Analyst to join their team located in the Portsmouth area. This role will require some travel to client sites around South East England so a Full UK driving Licence is essential.
• Working with the Finance Manager in the accurate and timely month end reporting ,quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes for the UK portfolio
• Provide proactive financial and commercial support to Site Teams through the delivery of timely, accurate and user-friendly monthly reports to support business decisions
• Maintain a robust business controls regime, including management of delegated financial authority and proper separation of duties maintaining correct and effective use of client and company resources to ensure full SOX compliance
• Optimize cash flow from activities - Assist in ensuring timely and accurate billing in line with contractual terms and liaison with client to actively review correct collection
• Support the Regional Managers and their teams in all financial matters
• Perform monthly reviews with key budget holders & Finance Manager. Providing reports against variances to plan and contract, agreeing actions for moving forward
• Report out on all programmes and initiatives adopted by account to deliver glide path requirements, including working with Supply Chain and Account Management to ensure that contractual savings are identified and met
• Review quality of client reporting and reconciliations to ensure that contractual commitments are met and corporate expectations delivered.
• Work with the FM to ensure that any changes to commercial terms are dealt with in line with Internal & Client corporate expectations e.g. approvals, backup documentation & budget amendments
Key Experience required:
• You will be Part qualified or qualified by extensive similar experience
• Possess strong commercial skills
• Be comfortable in client facing situations
• Have strong IT skills including M/S Office
This role requires a analytical thinker with the ability to analyse complex problems and provide simplified solutions for fast and effective decisions.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Lloyd Murphy at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.