Allen & York's infrastructure team are again working on behalf of a large international infrastructure specialist, to grow their central London team in response to work won on a major project. These positions are offered exclusively by Allen & York.
We are conducting a major round of recruitment into the London technical, project management and project finance teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an EPC organisation during a major growth period. You will gain exposure on the full lifecycle of the project, from pre construction to post handover. Opportunities are on offer here with this company that are seldom found in the UK domestic market.
The team is looking to bring on board a Financial Controller to assist operations across Europe. The role will require an understanding of Infrastructure projects and the associated processes.
- Annual and quarterly accounts pertaining to the ongoing project and operating entities, delivered to the Group CFO in line with in house processes.
- Ongoing monitoring, analysis and reconciliation of entities.
- Bring issues and potential delays to the attention of the group CFO.
- End of month analytics to assist assessment of financial results, along with preparation of monthly balance sheets.
- Lead internal Audit processes with the internal project team, in line with GAAP/IFRS accounting and ISA auditing policies.
- Liaise with local accountants and internal team members as necessary
- Develop and streamline back office reporting systems.
- Occasional travel to overseas project locations as required
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance, ACA/ACCA qualified.
- 5 years of relevant accounting and auditing experience, ideally within the linear infrastructure sector.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle NetSuite or similar.
- Experience conducting multicurrency audits.
- Strong communication and FM reporting skills.
- Independent, with the flexibility to adapt to new working cultures.
- Foreign language skills would be highly advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team with sole access to a major international infrastructure project, and would offer the successful candidate fantastic personal and professional development.
This role is available immediately and we will be appraising and progressing applications as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for further details: email@example.com. Further positions are available within this team, in the project planning, project finance and procurement sectors. If this role is not for you but you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch.