If you are an experienced Financial Controller ready for a role that will take you to the pinnacle of your career, this is the opportunity to take you there. Our client is a reputable Civil Engineering firm based in Derbyshire, specialists in their field and committed to continual growth for themselves and their staff. For over 30 years they have delivered countless innovative and complex projects across the UK.
As Financial Controller you will report directly and work closely with the board on all financial matters including forecasting, analysis, cash controls and lead on the financial strategy. You will run the Finance departments "day to day's" and ensure systems and policies are robust and compliant. No two days will be the same!
To fulfil the role it is essential that you are:-
- CIMA qualified and have a number of years' experience post qualification.
- A good team manager, demonstrating leadership skills with the ability to motivate.
- Able to plan, develop strategy and implement systems.
- Exceptional Excel skills including SQL / Power BI or similar
- Confident communicator, able to work effectively across all levels and build relationships.
- Preferred sector background: civil engineering, construction or similar.
If you are passionate about finance, CIMA qualified and ready for a new challenge with an organisation who are going places please apply with your CV, or call Rachel Gladdis for more information.