Allen and York are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading consultancy who support clients within the retail, property, logistics and hospitality sector. We have opportunities for Fire, H&S Risk Assessors, up to senior level. These roles offer flexibility to work in London and the surrounding area supporting a range of clients.
You will be involved in complex risk assessments for fire, health and safety, site compliance, audits, report writing and subject matter expertise.
- Ideally degree level qualification
- Nebosh, or NVQ level 4 in H&S
- Professional membership i.e. IOSH, IIRSM, CIEH
- Undertaken fire risk assessments within a commercial environment
- Full UK Driving license
- At least 3-8 years experience within a health & sector role
- Can demonstrate resilience, resourcefulness and a collaborative method of working
If you want to push your career to the next level and work with a company where you will have a varied working week, be part of a team and organisation who are growing and have a strong client base, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis