Through organic growth a great opportunity has arisen with a multi-disciplined consultancy, known for their breadth of expertise and collaborative approach, specialising in infrastructure and buildings; physical networks which keep the country moving and the places where people and communities can prosper.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced fire safety consultant to join a nationwide team based out of London / South East office. Our client requires someone who can provide authoritative fire safety consultant services for a diverse range of clients. You will ideally have line management experience as you will be leading a small team. Your experience will need to include creating fire strategy solutions within the built environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a small team of fire safety consultants
- Provide fire safety consultancy service on projects.
- Creating fire strategy solutions for clients within the built environment
- Designing fire management plans
- Supporting clients in developing a fire safety management system to British Standards
- Reviewing and implementing requirements under the new building safety management bill
What we're looking for:
- MIFSM, MIFireE, AIFireE or GIFireE
- Experience in advising, improving and supporting fire safety management within the built environment, covering residential, offices, sleeping accommodation and other commercial properties that are complex and/or tall buildings
- Developed and delivered a significant number of retrospective fire strategies with existing properties.
- Have the capabilities to prepare a safety case for a highrise residential block.
- Level 4 IFE Diploma (Essential)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- Full flexi corporate package available.