|Job Title:||Firmware Design Engineer|
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Leach|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Firmware Design Engineer
What Skills Do They Want…
- 7+ years experience developing low level source code
- Strong Embedded C/C++ Design and Development skills
- A degree in Electronics or relevant discipline
- Experience in programming and debugging embedded real-time systems
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including post-release maintenance.
- Experience in reading schematics, data sheets and using test and measurement equipment
- Can solve problems and be self-motivated.
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience developing with Keil uVision for ARM
- Strong working knowledge of Python
- Experience programming for FreeRTOS
- Commercial experience working with CAN Bus
- Exposure to GNSS
What Will You Be Doing…
- Development of firmware for new and existing products
- Analyse requirements and develop design alternatives.
- Provide task breakdowns and accurate estimates for project planning
- Work with others in a cross-discipline team of engineers.
- Develop test software and procedures.
- Generate complete and accurate user and design documentation.
- Present and attend architecture, design and code reviews.
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies and products.
- Keep current with embedded software trends and share knowledge.
- Assist in maintaining a positive and productive atmosphere within the team.
What's in It for you…
As well a generous salary and a company profit related bonus scheme you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Employee share option scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this role and want more information, then call Simon on 01202 888 986 Ext. 267 or click apply and drop your CV to get the ball rolling.