|Job Title:||FMCG Senior Process Improvement Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kris Kobi|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Do you want an exciting new role, where your happiness and professional development needs are constantly reviewed and met?
Do you want the chance to take a senior position where you can develop a growing team and contribute to a well-established, expanding business?
Our client, an ambitious and growing energy, water and waste efficiency specialist, is looking for a Process Improvement Engineer to join their company, to deliver sustainability to the FMCG sector.
The role involves project coordination on-site, working with clients and project management to minimise factory supply chain waste and energy and water use.
You will also provide technical support, prepare proposals for new projects and will coach and mentor a team, so you can pass on your knowledge and talent forward.
There will also be an aspect of forming close professional relationships with directors of companies and working on-site consulting assignments.
Your Skill Set:
- Importantly: 7 years' engineering experience, some of it involving managing projects in the FMCH or food & drink industry
- Degree in engineering
- Experience in consultancy
- Chartered, or working towards - the company will support you with this
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Experience delivering improvements to cost efficiency, processes and sustainability
- Experience developing project briefs and writing cost proposals and report approvals
Ready to take your career to the next level? Send us over a copy of your CV by applying now, or call Kris Kobi for a chat at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.