My client are an ambitious and innovate company working in the smart grid space. Having an emphasis on changing the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity is their main focus and they are determined to succeed. Backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe they have a plethora of experienced staff and are looking to add to their team. Thanks to large growth my client are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to their team. This role will focus primarily on using big data tools to analyse and dispatch energy assets according to grid behaviour and the market.
- Writing Requirement Analysis Documents.
- Daily discussions with The Project manager, Domain Expert, Key Stake Holders & Other Developers within the team
- Write Software Specific documentation.
- Write legible and high quality code with its documentation.
- Present new ideas to solve current issues and problems as they arise.
What we need from you:
- Exposure to Python and an understanding of Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with linux.
- Awareness of security and data protection best practices.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written)
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement