Allen & York are working alongside a independent consultancy group to grow their Geo Environmental team in the North of England. Although the preference is to have this role based in Leeds, there is also the possibility to base this role from Cambridgeshire.
Due to a solid pipeline of work heading in 2021, we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Geo Environmental Consultant to join the existing team. We require the successful candidate to be able to quickly integrate into the existing team and therefore we are unable to accept applications from graduates on this occasion.
The role will encompass the traditional suite of office and site work expected of a Geo Environmental consultant. Our client's client list is varied, and you will gain experience across the project lifecycle.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level in a related field
- Proactive and organised with strong interpersonal skills
- Competent with the Microsoft office suite and experience with borehole logging software
- Ability to manage site works and subcontractors
- Experience in both geotechnical and environmental assessment and site investigations
- The ability to write and review Phase 1 desk studies
- Full, clean UK drivers licence
This is a strong opportunity in a volatile market to join a growing independent company. We are in a position to progress quickly with this opportunity and all applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details - email@example.com