We are recruiting for a Geo-Environmental Engineer, working for one of the UK's largest geotechnical and contaminated land consultancies, who provide consultancy and design services to a range of external clients, including engineers, house builders, oil companies and local authorities.
As Geo-Environmental Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting projects in the South East of England (But could be other areas of the UK) as directed by the Team Leader or other project staff. More specifically you will be:
- Participating in a variety of geo-environmental projects for both external clients and for other teams;
- Assisting with ground investigations and desk studies;
- Soil logging to current UK standards, including laboratory scheduling;
- Experience of soil sampling plus water monitoring/sampling;
- Writing factual and interpretative reports;
- Geotechnical reporting requirements beneficial;
- Knowledge of contaminated land legislation and reporting requirements;
- Preparing factual site investigation data;
- Travel to other offices and sites within the UK (as needed).
Interested? Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.