Allen &York are continuing our support of the leading UK Ground Investigation and Contaminated Land teams. We are actively recruiting for a GeoEnvironmental Engineer to join our client's office just outside of Leeds, Yorkshire.
You will gain access to a broad range of clients and projects across the region. You will be supported by senior staff and project managers with a vast array of experience in the sector. Our client's pipeline is extremely stable during an uncertain period. There is a strong culture of internal training and progression on offer to the successful candidate.
- Running Phase 1 and 2 Ground Investigations
- Undertaking site works using a variety of investigation methods.
- Soil logging to UK standards and scheduling laboratory analysis.
- Writing factual and interpretive reports including quantitative risk assessment.
- Supervising remediation and earth work projects.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders at all stages of the project.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar.
- MSc desirable but not essential
- Working towards chartered status
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of key Geological principles.
- Basic knowledge of planning legislation
- Able to complete factual reports thoroughly and interpretive reports to a high level.
- Track record of managing time and resources within budget.
This is a strong opportunity to join a growing team during a turbulent period. The role is available immediately and applications will be progressed as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details: email@example.com