Allen & York are working on behalf of an independent consultancy group who are looking to grow their Geo Environmental team in early 2021. Due to a healthy pipeline of work across the commercial, industrial and residential markets, our client is searching for a new Geo Environmental Consultant to join the team. This is a professional level role and therefore we unfortunately cannot accept applications from Graduates at this time.
We are searching for a consultant with experience in a similar function, who is looking to progress into a diverse and challenging role. Due to the nature of the team, you will gain exposure to the full lifecycle of the project and gain diverse commercial and technical experience.
- Preparation of Phase 1 and 2 desk studies
- Design and costing of ground investigations across the region
- Supervising site works and sub contractors
- Logging of soils to BS5930 and Eurocode 7
- Data interpretation and drafting of technical reports
- Reviewing 3rd party documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree Educated in Engineering Geology or similar
- CSCS card
- Solid experience conducting site investigations including trial pitting, window sampling, cable percussion and rotary drilling
- Willing and able to travel across the UK
- Ability to multitask, with solid time keeping and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence and the right to work in the UK
This is a strong opportunity to join a dynamic consultancy firm with a strong pipeline of work during a difficult period. We are looking to progress this process as quickly as possible, and applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details: email@example.com