|Job Title:||Offshore Geotechnical Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are pleased to be supporting a leading offshore consultancy as they develop their Geotechnical offering across the UK. Our client supports clients across the globe and brings together a huge number of professionals to offer a world class service.
This role supports that delivery of subsea and offshore cable projects for clean energy systems in UK and international waters. This is a strong opportunity to join a team with an excellent reputation in a globally critical market.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's and ideally Master's degree in a relevant technical discipline.
- 2 years of experience in the offshore geotechnical survey sector
- Experience in technical report writing, data analysis and interpretation
- Familiar with health and safety, EMS systems and compliance requirements for projects offshore
- Flexible approach and the ability to think on your feet
Additional desirable skills:
- Offshore renewable energy experience
- Design of offshore infrastructure
- CAD, GIS software experience
- Marine survival and offshore medical certification
- Second language (European)
This is an outstanding chance to move into a highly desirable market with a world leading organisation. This is a pressing role and applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received.
For more information contact Tom Herbert, 01202 888986.