Are you a seasoned sales executive or account manager with knowledge of EHS compliance and the software solutions that support Big Data collection, analysis and reporting? We are looking for experienced EHS Software Sales and/or Account Managers to join a rapidly growing company who is already identified as a global leader in this space.
If selected to join the team your role will include:
- Meeting sales targets by identifying, managing and closing business opportunities
- Working autonomously and taking responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, renewing contracts and generating upsell opportunities
- Owning the client relationship and sustaining engagement and contact
- Travel to clients for meetings and attending pitches, proposals and product demonstrations
- Regularly update the CRM providing reports and progress updates
In order to be considered for this position your CV must demonstrate:
- A proven track record in Environmental, Health and Safety and/or Sustainability software sales
- Sector knowledge or experience in Environmental, Health and Safety, Sustainability, Supply Chain
- Native or Business-level spoken and written German
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt language to different audiences
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you require more details about this position then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292. Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.