As a configuration specialist, you will have the balance of technical skills and positive personality for a customer-facing role that we are looking for. A new opportunity is available for a global leading software company to work in a pre-sales capacity collecting data, scoping and quoting elements of implementation using SQL and XML. It is a great time to join this rapidly expanding company and the benefits it brings.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the sales and configuration teams to ensure your clients' needs are met
- Writing detailed Scope of Work descriptors
- Independently managing work load and client communications
- Building and maintaining custom forms using XML and SQL scripts
- Liaising with technical teams to resolve configuration issues
- Attend customer meetings and provide training to customers
In order to be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following in your CV:
- Technical experience in SQL and XML
- Education to degree or equivalent university-level qualification
- Work history in a range of web-based applications and softwares
- Familiarity with private sector B2B sales and/or corporate environments
Please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you have any questions about this before you apply then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 and we wish you luck in your application.