Are you passionate about customer experience?
Do you believe the voice of the consumer is paramount in making business decisions?
I am currently working with a Global FMCG organisation with over 40,000 innovative and passionate staff members across the world. Customer feedback is crucial to the future strategy of the business and there is now a focus on consumer and customer relations.
Reporting into the Global Health of Quality you will drive change in the way business approached customer relationships. They are aiming to move from a reactive model to something that is very pro-active and to increase the use of social media and modern networking tools. Working with senior leaders within the business you will develop and implement a strategy that will set the business unit up for future success.
Managing a global team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure contacts are handled appropriately and escalated to the relevant internal teams
- Ensure all governance requirements are fully met at all times by the contact centres
- Ensure all contact is handled and resolved in an appropriate manner
- Minimise company risk by ensuring a quick and efficient conclusion to any customer contact
- Drive product improvement based on customer feedback
- Interface with global Consumer Relations groups to ensure consumer data is recorded and reported accurately
- Ensure correct product training is conducted prior to new launches
- Ensure all contact centres have correct information to deal with customer issues so they can be dealt with properly
Your Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years of progressive customer service experience, preferably at a Regional level
- Experienced and knowledgeable of working with regulatory bodies
- Track record of driving change in a global business and in a global role
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about this role, then please contact Jack Cornick on +44(0)1202 888986. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date, we can sort that out at a later stage.