A new exciting opportunity for a Global Quality and Business Processes Manager has arisen. You will have both technical consultancy delivery and operational management experience to help lead continuing development of the policies, processes and management systems that manage risk and facilitate the smooth running of the business.
Ideally based in Manchester but other locations will be considered. Working alongside the Group Support Services Director, the role will have a global remit and is viewed as critical in terms of supporting the ambitious plans for growth in forthcoming years.
You will have a varied and challenging role, of significant importance on a global basis and will enjoy the opportunities and rewards associated with such a position.
Main duties and responsibilities
Working closely with the Group Support Services Director, global and regional support services leads and teams, the successful candidate will:
- Develop, deliver and implement a wide range of improvements in business processes, management systems, global policies and processes, audits and other related activities
- Ensure that corporate and operational systems follow best practice and meet the needs of a growing and evolving dynamic global business.
- Work with the Group Support Services Director on other areas within the business such as insurance and risk management
- Help manage integration of new organisations to the business, ensuring that the transition to new systems and procedures goes smoothly.
- Update policies and associated processes and systems, and co-ordinate with a global network of quality and other managers in the implementation phases.
Recent projects have included the combination of regional quality management systems into a single ISO90001 accredited system. Future plans also include the development and implementation of a global combined QHSE management system.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience in technical delivery within a consulting organisation, before moving into an Operational Management capacity
- Management system (Quality, H&S, Environment) development and management experience
- Business operational management experience including some or all of the following: process development / implementation, contractual T&C and commercial management, insurance and risk management
- Experience of working in management within a globally operational business, and influencing and effecting change at a senior / executive level
- The ability to translate legislative and best practice changes into effective policy and core business process/procedural changes on a global level, and manage the subsequent roll-out and implementation of these
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com