Allen & York are proud to be working with Hall & Woodhouse to assist with the recruitment of a Graduate Building Surveyor based in the Bristol region.
Hall & Woodhouse are a leading Dorset employer who have a strong pub and brewing heritage dating back to 1777. They remain an independent family business as they head towards their 250-year anniversary.
As well as producing award winning Badger Ales and Rio, Hall & Woodhouse operate an estate of circa. 200 public houses, a large brewery facility and stylish offices. Hall & Woodhouse's family legacy has positively influenced their ways of working both internally and externally, and has shaped the ADIKT values to which their team aspire:
· Ambition: Developing ourselves, others and H&W
· Dedication: We will strive to be brilliant at what we do
· Integrity: We do the right thing
· Kindness: Making people's day
· Teamwork: Working as a team to get things done…and have fun!
Within their in-house Building Surveying team, 2 Graduate Building Surveyors are required for a structured APC role working alongside Senior Building Surveyors dealing with:
* Building Surveys
* Long term maintenance plans
* Refurbishment and Major works Projects
* Fire Risk Assessments (training provided leading to recognised qualification)
* Insurance Reinstatement Cost surveys (training provided)
* General Building Surveyor duties in line with portfolio needs
The Graduate Building Surveyor will receive full support, training and funding towards their APC with immediate enrolment on our clients proven RICS APC pathway.
Candidates will ideally have some practical Building Surveying experience (sandwich year, internship or employment) but those without it are still encouraged to apply.
Every individual plays a vital role at Hall & Woodhouse, if you want to be a part of the Hall & Woodhouse family, keen to develop your career in Building Surveying and looking for a new challenge then apply today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane Higgins 01202 888986 for a confidential conversation.