Allen & York have been engaged by a sustainable manufacturing organisation who are seeking to appoint a compliance manager at group level. This role is a with an organisation with a rich history in the central belt who supply some the UK's largest brands.
The Group Compliance Manager has the responsibility of providing advice and guidance to management of the group and will assist Managers in the following areas:
- Undertaking and writing risk assessments
- Provision of Health and Safety training based on needs
- Accident investigations if need
- Providing support and assistance to senior management
- Auditing of various sites
- Carry out relevant internal checks to ensure compliance with legislation
- Regular site inspections
- Recent Health and Safety Management or compliance experience
- Multi-site experience
- NEBOSH qualification
- Auditing to industry standards
- Relevant manufacturing or production experience
If this is of interest please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.