Do you want to progress your Health & Safety career?
This is an opportunity for an ambitious H&S Advisor to join an international award winning employer at a site in central London. You will actively advise, investigate and create policy and procedure.
This is a full-on role working hand-in-hand with one of their primary client accounts. You will have responsibility to maintain health and safety management systems, provide a comprehensive advisory and auditing service for sites in the UK and Nordics. You will support strategy and implement policy whilst working closely with a range of stakeholders.
If you are not shy of taking on responsibility and have achieved, or are close to achieving GradIOSH status this is a step that will launch your career forwards within a trusted business established for nearly 200 years.
To be successful you should have:-
- At least 4 years' experience in a H&S role
- Extensive UK H&S legislative knowledge
- Previously worked with a range of management systems
- Experience of OHSAS 18001/45001, ISO 9001 and 14001
- Confident presentation skills, whether face to face or via video conferencing.
- A customer service focus and team spirited attitude.
To hear more, or to apply, please contact Rachel Gladdis on 01202 888986 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 31/7/20.