Head of New Business
ALLEN & YORK Ltd are looking for an experienced Head of New Business to work with a highly distinguished team within one of the largest integrated waste management companies, where innovation is considered a core strategy.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating new business and managing all new Corporate and Major clients that come to the company. You will report to the Sales Director and ensure customer satisfaction meets the company standards, delivering excellence always.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Directly manage the Caproate Account BDMs to ensure delivery of their targets.
- Develop the Corporate and Major Sales strategy with the Sales Director.
- Gaining new business in Major and Corporate markets.
- Achievement of the Net Earnings target set for the FY across the range of clients within the company.
- To continually implement the set of tools and processes, that will assist in improving areas of performance, service and costs.
- Be confident in developing a detailed knowledge of the new client base, their organisation and business aims, guaranteeing sales plans are in place for each prospective client.
- Identify and establish a network of contacts, including key decision makers.
- Management of debt to deliver an improving trend on DSO.
- Ongoing training and performance management of your team to deliver new business.
- Annual performance reviews.
Education & Qualifications:
Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Business development role selling at Corporate value customers.
- Sales management.
- People management.
- Application of commercial financial principles.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.