Head of Development Planning
The objective of this role is to support our clients' growth strategy. We are seeking an outstanding candidate to lead and develop business in London and the South East. The priority is to expand existing expertise in the development and property sector. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career as a team leader within an award-winning Planning, Transport and Design team. The role will include helping build a team to support planned growth.
Your key responsibility will be to help develop and deliver a growing portfolio of development and property sector work. You should have a demonstrable track record of leading major development projects and managing multi-disciplinary teams, on behalf of developers as well as both public and private sector land owners. The ideal candidate will have a good network of contacts and can generate new business through existing relationships within London and the South East as well as supporting the growth of the team by securing new business from new clients.
- You will be qualified to degree level in Town Planning and will be a full member of the RTPI or RICS.
- You will have significant experience within a private consultancy environment within the UK
- You will have significant private sector experience and established relationships within London and the South East to develop and grow business
- You will be confident and persuasive with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You will have the ambition and ability to lead a team
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and provides support to staff in developing their careers through structured professional development.
Interested? Get in touch…