Head of Estates and Facilities
Looking to get your career in estate management on the move?
You're in luck, our client specialises in professional services and investment management within real estate on a world-wide scale. They are looking to recruit a Head of Estates & Facilities for our UK business
As an experienced Head of Estates and Facilities manager, you are familiar with the responsibilities of looking after a portfolio of properties which includes such duties as assessing if the properties require improvements and the budget required to carry out the necessary works.
You will also have shown that you can lead a multi-disciplinary and multi task estates and facilities team to ensure that the properties are well looked after and maintained.
You have a strong understanding of legal and financial aspects of major property projects, leases and transactions.
- Educated to degree standard in relevant discipline (architecture, engineering, facilities management, project management or surveying)
- Post graduate and/or professional qualifications in relevant discipline
- Thorough understanding of general management techniques in large and complex organisations
- Able to manage a complex property estates and facilities portfolio, staff and budgets
- Excellent communicator, confident presenter
So if you are looking for career that gives you all of the above plus flexible working hours, competitive salary and a benefits package, then this could be the job for you.
If you don't have a CV prepared, that's not a problem! Just contact Bev and she will be able to help you out with this.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986