Allen & York are proud to be partnering with a leading renewables business that has seen considerable growth. The newly created position of Head of Estates will be to further support the organisation drive for diversity in an ever-changing market.
Working as part of the senior management team and reporting in the Development Director you will be responsible for leading the estates team in the management of a large portfolio of sites, supporting the development of plans to repurpose current land rights and develop strong relationships in order to support new investment opportunities.
Key responsibilities: -
- Head of Estates will assume responsibility for estate management including renewals, terminations and supporting on royalties.
- Leading a team that will deliver property rights to the development growth areas such as solar, storage, PR and emerging technologies.
- Deliver a consistent approach to management of property assets and gaining new property rights.
Qualifications and experience require for this position: -
- Chartered surveyor with proven experience in a post qualification position.
- Experience of managing a portfolio and securing property rights.
- Experience of renewable energy would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A passion for building our carbon neutral future.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced estates professional that is looking to progress their career further in a progressive and motivated company.
The position will require UK wide travel and therefore the client is flexible on the successful candidate location.