Ready for life in the fast lane? We are recruiting for a Head of Health, Safety and Quality to join a prominent and successful safety and compliance consultancy based out of their central London office. With an aim to raise their status even further and make a true difference to the companies they work with, this is an opportunity to work across many industries supporting businesses with their compliance and safety needs whether undertaking risk assessments, training or testing and maintenance.
As the Head of Health, Safety and Quality you will be part of the senior management team and work closely with the MD and Head of Operations to drive the business forward and maintain best practice standards. The role has flexibility to work from home, attend client sites and be present in the office to lead and mentor a team of Consultants.
To be effective in this role… you will need
- A background in managing a team of professionals
- Solid knowledge of health & safety practices within a variety of industries.
- To be highly familiar with legislation
- Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities i.e. HSE and Fire Authority.
- The ability to deliver a range of H&S training i.e. fire warden training and manual handling.
Qualifications include: Nebosh National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, Nebosh Fire Safety or similar fire related qualification. A professional membership to either IOSH, IFE, IIRSM or IFPO.
If you are passionate about safety, enjoy client interaction and are a natural motivator who leads with conviction then apply today, or call to find out more. Contact Rachel Gladdis.