Head of HSEQ – London
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading civil engineering and infrastructure contractor currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Head of HSEQ to join their fast growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the organisation achieving world class levels of health, safety and environmental performance
- Manage/lead the team providing SHEQS support to the UK Business Units working closely and in partnership with and supporting the Operations Director Regional Managers.
- To enable the SHEQ resource to affect the health and safety strategic/Zero Harm plan and Sustainability Action Plan; whilst facilitating a cultural change that meets the business vision for the future resulting in hazards being well understood and risk eliminated/minimised as far as reasonable practicable to prevent harm.
- The management of SHEQS governance, compliance, planning and strategic projects to ensure the highest standards of safety, health environmental performance are maintained across the business.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Extensive experience within SHEQ Management systems.
- Must have relevant industry experience as a Health & Safety professional within the construction sector.
- Influence at board level
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Chartered Member of IOSH
This opportunity of Head of HSEQ offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.