This is an opportunity for a top-end, high achieving Senior Executive to set up a Highways division within a Global Consultancy. You will be working to secure networks and partnership projects within the highway engineering sector, leading the development and growth of a new service line across our clients European Business. You will also be working very closely with other Senior Executive Directors globally.
The role is to develop a Highway Engineering service predominantly focused on the UK, growing a team of engineers to help shape and deliver projects to customers within the private and public sectors. You will be expected to seek opportunities to network across clients, contractors and consultancies to develop collaborative partnerships and commercial opportunities.
- To develop and take responsibility for a 5+ year strategy to grow a Highway Engineering service - increasing turnover year on year focussed primarily through organic means.
- Driven by success and able to demonstrate a history of delivering large scale projects.
- Commercially minded, able to spot opportunities and generate revenue for the division.
- Confident communicator, good networking skills with the ability to establish new relationships and develop existing ones, whether internal or external.
- Capable of setting up efficient systems, processes, controls that will provide a solid foundation for the division to grow, expand and take on high-profile, valuable projects.
As the successful candidate, it is essential that you have had experience of delivering Highway Engineering projects within the UK and overseas; are an experienced business winner and have the capability to build a 'highway engineering brand' within the UK consultancy market. You will also have a good understanding of the UK Highway Engineering market and have worked extensively within a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy.
This role will be highly visible within our clients European and Global business and provide the incumbent with a significant challenge, as well as the necessary credibility and opportunity that will come with success.
As well as the expected competitive package (well into the 6 figure bracket), you will be provided with a massive challenge and be working at a Senior level within a known and successful Engineering & Project Management Consultancy, at their 'state of the art' offices in London. Our client is already a strong market force and are firmly committed to investing and significantly growing their Infrastructure division.
For further information, or a confidential discussion about the role and your potential application, please call Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York.