|Job Title:||Head of Health and Safety|
|Salary:||DOE + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading organisation who are based in the South East of the UK. The company are a market leader within their space and play a large part in the sustainable future of the planet.
Through continuous investment in the latest technology and strong growth plans the business continues to expand in a sustainable manner.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this role will be crucial for setting and driving the HSEQ agenda within the business.
- Leadership, not only of the safety and compliance function but also within the company as a whole
- Lead a specialist team of Health and Safety specialists
- Liaise with senior management to ensure their needs are captured in the company Health and Safety plan
- Work with external enforcement bodies such as the HSE and the Environment Agency
- Ensure the effective communication of all safety matters to the business
- Maintain the company 18001 accreditation and help transition towards 45001
- Ensure suitable needs analysis for all departments within the business
- Review update and implement company policy and procedure to ensure compliance and progression of a positive health and safety culture
- Identify and advise upon opportunities for the business to reduce risk
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Ideally a Degree or Higher National Diploma/ Certificate in an Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- A dynamic leader
- A motivator with strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' safety experience in a relevant safety leading industry
If this role is of interest, then please apply or email Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org for a further confidential discussion.