Allen & York has been engaged by a company looking to recruit a Head of Support Services for Compliance to be based in the Central Belt of Scotland. This is a really interesting, challenging and varied role with a well established and growing organisation with a sound client base spanning the financial and security services.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- experience of designing, implementing and maintaining Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety Management systems in accordance with ISO accreditations, preferably to 2015 standards
- strong auditing skills and Lead Auditor status is highly desirable
- experience of managing accrediations and PQQ's ensuring preferred supplier status is maintained
- good organisaitonal skills to coordinate internal and external audits and management system documents
- sound experience of ensuring and driving compliance is essential
- proven reporting skills
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong client facing skills and the ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to issues
- a willingness to travel throughout the UK (regular travel is required)
- a full, clean driving licence is required
This role is immediately available and is an excellent opportunity so if you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.