Are you experienced in water and wastewater management? Do you have a background in sustainability? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop a business and enhance water efficiency and sustainability? If so, please read on...
My client - a value driven but competitive utility company - is looking for a senior manager to join their business on a fixed term contract initially, to help develop and implement water management programmes. As such, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will be knowledgeable in both sustainability and water/wastewater, so working for another utility company would be ideal and/or a proven background in environmental project management
- experience of having developed and implemented sustainability strategies
- a strong commercial acumen to be able to identify new opportunities and to promote the business
- strong leadership and people management skills as you will be managing remote teams and third parties
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be preparing presentations and contributing to reporting
- strong organisational skills as this is a multifaceted role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the right credentials to really help drive the business forward from a sustainability perspective and to deliver savings. If you tick the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.