Allen & York is working with a leading construction company to secure a Head of Sustainability to lead their Team of sustainability managers. Based in Central London, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced team leader to join a highly reputable company and oversee a range of high profile and varied projects.
To be considered for the role, the following experience and attributes are required:
- strong and proven experience working in the sustainability sector and preferably with construction experience
- you will be competent at managing bids, tenders, overseeing delivery and post contract activities
- sound organisational skills as you will be responsible for managing the Team and ensuring they are working on the right projects
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising regularly with Directors and leading meetings, and promoting sustainability best practice within the business
- you will come with some strong ideas on how to drive the business forward further and how to integrate environmental and community initiatives
- experience of managing a large team will be beneficial and having been involved in the recruitment process
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to further develop your career in a progressive environment and strengthen the Team. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.