Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading fashion organisation who are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Advisor for their busy site in Finchley.
The company are behind some of the biggest names in sports and outdoor fashion. They started as a family business and still retain those values in the workplace. They believe in doing business in a long-term and sustainable fashion. These values are at the core of the business process and safety plays a key part in this.
- Support the UK risk manager in duties such as business continuity planning, audits and maintenance of the intranet system
- Point of contact for any Health and Safety queries
- Maintaining training records, booking external training and training contractors
- Collate accident information and report on incidents
- Complete H&S inspections and audits at the HQ
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a safety management system for contractors
- Provide H&S support for any specific H&S project work
- Assist in preparation for RAMS of any contractor working on site
- NEBOSH general certificate
- 2-3 years of Health and Safety exposure
- Enthusiastic about safety
This an opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation who have brilliant benefits including pension up to 7%, 5% bonus and onsite gym and swimming pool. If you are interested in discussing this role further please contact Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291.