My client is a group of multidisciplinary companies operating in the demolition, site remediation, bulk earthworks, site clearance and waste management services with a collective 80 years of experience.
They are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a growing and ambitious principal contractor that works within the Demolition and Construction sectors. With multiple sites in operation, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Safety, Health, Environment and Quality within a fantastic organisation.
Working with some of the most recognised Tier 1 construction businesses, this company works on exciting and diverse projects and are looking for a Health Safety & Compliance Manager that will have autonomy and be a trusted member of the SHEQ team.
Currently working on multiple Demolition, Construction and Groundwork projects, this multi-site position is a great opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who hold a vibrant and respected atmosphere within their business and are seeking the right SHEQ professional who has a drive to work hard and be an integral member of a well-established SHEQ team.
- Conducting site audits
- Building relationships
- Toolbox talks
- Attending Site and Office meetings
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams and Supervisors
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Compliance and Maintenance of Accreditations
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driver's License
- Experience within Demolition, Groundworks or Construction
- Environmental Qualification (Preferable)
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Working knowledge of ISO accreditations ISO 9001 or ISO 14001
- WAMITAB (Non Hazardous)