An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading food manufacturing company in Devon.
Reporting into the Head of Operations you will be responsible for managing Health and Safety across the organisation, you will work with the senior management team to develop and implement a robust health and safety management system while engaging with all staff to build a positive Health and Safety culture.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement policies and procedures to raise and maintain safety standards.
- Ensure Risk assessments are regularly reviewed.
- Support the Health and Safety forum.
- Develop and implement relevant Health & Safety training procedures.
- Manages COSHH on site including training.
- Ensures all visitors and contractors are following our H&S guidelines
- Review all changes for H&S impact and acts accordingly
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment and hold a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate. This role would suit a self-motivated individual that is used to looking to deadlines.