An amazing opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to work for a leading scientific company in a truly unique fast paced and exciting environment.
Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety and working as part of a rapidly growing team, to support the management, maintenance, and development of the organisations Health and Safety management systems and processes.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Creating and delivering an interactive training programme.
- Set up and manage as incident reporting and auditing software.
- Collate and analyse reports for Health & Safety performance.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies where required.
- Supporting the development a positive and engaging culture.
It is essential you have previous experience of working in fast paced environment, preferable within manufacturing. You will hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate, be a confident communicate and have experience of providing in house training. The position will be a minimum of a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension.