A great opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety / CDM Advisor to join a midlands-based housing association as part of an established and motivated team.
Working with the Health and Safety Manager team role will be to support and assist the Health & Safety team, advising the Company and individuals on health & safety matters, maintaining and developing the health & safety management system and supporting project teams to comply with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Support the organisation in promoting a positive health & safety culture.
- Develop and deliver a robust health & safety training programme.
- Coach and mentor Property Services Surveyors and Supervisors to develop their health & safety skills and knowledge.
- Provide CDM advice to ensure that the Principal Designer and contractor meet their obligations under the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Support health & safety compliance and commitment to continuous improvement across the organisation.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a similar position within a housing or construction organisation, hold a NEBOSH construction certificate as a minimum and will have acted as a CDM coordinator previously. This position will suit a self-motivated individual that is looking to progress their career further in a positive and engaging organisation.