Health & Safety Advisor- Construction
Location: South-Oxfordshire Outside M25
Are you an experienced H&S Advisor working on sites? If you are looking for a new opportunity then I am working with a leading building and engineering contractor whom has an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their well-established team.
You will be reporting to the Health and Safety Manager and working closely with all operational areas within the business.
You will be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety compliance across our construction sites covering multiple sites mostly around the M25.
You will need to be able to be based within a commutable distance of Heathrow.
* Monitor and assist with safety training courses
* Inspecting and auditing
* Writing reports
* Prepare legislation updates
* Advisory memos
* Investigate/reports findings of accidents and incidents
* Recommendations for improvement
Your Qualification's and Key skills:
* Solid understanding of construction processes minimum of 3 years experience
* Experience in client facing operational Health and safety duties across multiple sites
* Effective planning and organisational skills
* Awareness and familiarisation with relevant management standards ISO 9001,BS OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001
* Excellent communication , numeracy and literacy skills
* Clean driving licence
The company will offer the successful candidate an attractive salary plus competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, then please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202