Health and Safety Advisor - Embedded Contract - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading consultancy. The organisation are a Top Employer and hold a reputation for training and development of all their staff. In addition to this they have an enviable list of clients who use their services across Health, Safety and Fire.
In the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will be working on an embedded contract in London with a prestigious and forward thinking company. You will put your previous experience and qualifications to good use working in an autonomous role where Health and Safety is a priority.
- Full compliance risk management including Health, Safety, Fire, Water, Asbestos etc.
- To support other UK sites in the portfolio where needed, this may include audits and risk assessments
- Corrective actions, maintenance of standards and reporting on data
- Management system administration such as document control
- Assistance with monthly reporting and data collation
- Online and face to face training, including First aid, Inductions and DSE assessments
- Supporting the National team as required, work as part of a wider function
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Safety
- TechIOSH as a minimum
- Previous experience within facilities or property would be beneficial
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and build lasting relationships
This a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years' experience to step into an autonomous role with a blue-chip organisation. You will be provided with training and the opportunity to gain some interesting hands on experience.
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.