Health & Safety Advisor (Power and Energy Generation) – Essex
Fantastic opportunity to work for a global leading power generation and waste energy company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Advisor to join their fast growing team based in Essex.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on covering multiple sites and continuously develop health & safety strategies and procedures to promote safe working across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all sites comply with COSHH requirements related to electricity at work regulations.
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Manage the Health & Safety training programme across the business
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regards to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- 10 years Operational experience within the Power Generation and Energy Sector
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations.
- Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Health & Safety Advisor offers a salary of £50,000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.