|Job Title:||Health and Safety co-ordinator (European Language)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + up to £40k + bonus + package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading global organisation who have an office in central London. The organisation is a truly global company that work with clients in over 80 countries.
The role of HSE co-ordinator is to work with the Health and Safety team to ensure that clients, contractors and suppliers are all meeting their Health and Safety responsibilities. It requires a familiarity with UK HSE legislation alongside the desire to work with a rapidly expanding organisation.
The organisation prides themselves on high standards and can confidently say their verification services go above and beyond many competitors. You will get insight into global health and safety management, working as part of a small and specialist team.
In reward for your hard work the business pays generously and has a great benefits scheme. In addition to this they also hold a yearly Christmas event in the USA which is fully subsidised.
- Research and enhance H&S review protocols
- Assist with contractor and client reviews
- Perform desktop audits of H&S programmes
- Support a continuous improvement programme to ensure the business confirms to its ISO9001 accreditation
- Ensure staff understand their obligation to report risk, incidents or security issues
- Health and Safety Qualification, can be NEBOSH, BSc, NVQ or NCRQ
- 1-3 years H&S experience
- Dutch or French language skills, both verbal and written
If this role looks of interest, then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986. I look forward to hearing from you.