Allen & York are delighted to be working with a leading Health and Safety Consultancy based in the North East. They can count some of the largest manufacturing organisations as their clients and have relationships with some for over 10 years.
The role of a Health and Safety Consultant will cover these organisations with bespoke services that include training, auditing and compliance. They provide a tailored service to all clients to assist them improve and maintain standards.
- Management and co-ordination or the Safety Systems Department of a large aerospace organisation
- Induction of contractors on site
- Ensuring highest possible standards of professional service delivery
- Identifying new business opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Accident & incident investigation, to determine causes and minimise reoccurrences
- Auditing contractors ensuring compliance with site rules and risk assessments/method statements
- Risk assessment Writing.
- COSHH assessment writing.
- Advising clients of their responsibilities under the HSAWA 1974 and MHSAWR 1999.
- Diploma level Health and Safety qualification
- GradIOSH status
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
This is an opportunity to make a difference to high profile organisations throughout the North West. If this sounds of interest, then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly