Allen & York are pleased to be partnered with a well-known national Health and Safety consultancy. Due to new projects, they are seeking to appoint a new consultant into their established team.
The organisation works with large construction and engineering clients in both the public and private sector. They have been involved with some recognisable projects alongside some highly regarded contractors.
Based from home you will cover the home counties and London offering Health and Safety provision to clients within the region. An ideal base would be with easy access to the M25.
- Complete Health and Safety inspections together with associated reports
- Provide clear and transparent advice off the back of Health and Safety audits on site
- Generate clear reports of findings to present to the client
- Enhance capability and understanding of the business and client
- Contribute to the short and long term strategic aims of the company
- TechIOSH membership
- Level 3 OHAS qualification
- Experience to engineering or construction sites
In return a competitive benefits package is on offer which includes CPD and further training. If you are interested in working for a company who will invest in you and ensure exposure to high profile projects, then please get in touch with Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.
Interviews to take place on the 26th of April 2018.