|Job Title:||Health & Safety Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Health and Safety Consultant
Allen and York are working with a client who are an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy providing property expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
- Undertaking the role of principle designer
- Responsibility for managing your own projects
- Providing CDM advice and support to Client Teams, advising clearly of their CDM Duties and assisting with development of CDM strategy for projects
- Attending and co-ordinating Design & Project Meetings as required throughout projects
- Visiting project sites prior to construction to carry out initial risk appraisals and during construction to review arrangements (as required)
- Preparing, co-ordinating and distributing relevant pre-construction Health & Safety Information to other design & project team members, using company format where required
- Issuing F10 notifications
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans, demolition & lifting plans etc
- Undertaking site H&S reviews and producing reports for Clients
- Collation and production of Health & Safety Files
- Other wider Health and Safety Consultancy services
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a minimum of five years practical experience in providing CDM services
- CmAPS and TECHIOSH qualified or above but preferably CMIOSH
- Hold a design-based qualification at HND/Degree level or have equivalent experience which must include a thorough understanding of the design and construction process
- Be a member of a recognised professional design body such as RIBA/RICS/ICE etc
- Excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams.
- Expected to deliver projects autonomously and develop and win further work through existing and new clients.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.